Friday, January 14, 2011

Stuck, Moving Forward

Same feel with Lily from "Bleed For Fashion" about following feeling

Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck in some dingy and unbearably suffocating plight, marooned in a dark place enveloped by personal dilemmas. As a result, I've formed this wall from myself because not feeling seemed safer than feeling too much... well, that was stupid because now I have all this internal noise built up.

Moving forward, I'm going to try to teach myself how to listen to that noise and understand it; quiet the inner dialogue in my head and listen to the blank space behind it. In other words, meditate. Wish me luck. I'm absolutely terrified.

1 comment:

  1. i came across your blog from lily herself and i must say i love both of u for being able to speak on your blog your inner most feelings and thats somethig to be appreaciated.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete